RealWear HMT-1Z1 *Intrinsically Safe*
The RealWear HMT-1Z1™ provides the foundation for Connected Worker programs and is the only head mounted device with up to a 2 year warranty.
It is the world’s first intrinsically safe head-mounted wearable computer that meets Class 1 Division 1 and ATEX & IECEx Zone 1 certifications – meaning it presents no ignition risk where potentially explosive atmospheres exist in normal routine operations.
Similar to the HMT-1 in functionality, this model is ideal for use in oil & gas operations in upstream, midstream and downstream, chemical plants, aviation fueling, industrial gases supply, electric car battery servicing and more.
Additionally, use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous and loud industrial environments. A fully rugged head-mounted device, it optionally snaps into safety helmets or attaches to bump caps and can be used with safety glasses or corrective eyewear.
The high-resolution micro display fits just below your line of sight and views like a 7” tablet. It’s an industrial dashboard; there when you need it and out of your way when you don’t.
The HMT-1Z1 works with powerful software applications from our solution partners in four core categories, each optimized for completely hands-free voice control. That means no scrolling, swiping, or tapping - just simple voice commands.
Use it for remote mentor video calling, document navigation, guided workflow, mobile forms, and industrial IoT data visualization.
*Pictured hard hat not included with unit
- HMT-1Z1 with preinstalled non-removable battery (3400 mAh Li-Ion)
- MicroUSB Cable with inline Charging Protection "safety box"
- Overhead Strap
- Rear Pad
- Battery Wall Charger - UK plug
RealWear HMT-1Z1 is the leading industrial wearable for connected workers now with a 2-year warranty and expanded support including:
- Free access to Foresight Cloud (device administration and application catalog services)
- Free Pilot Assessment call with RealWear Solutions Expert to accelerate your deployment
- Free exclusive webinars on best practices and case studies
- Free access to enhanced online user support materials